Saturday, May 17, 2014

A blind/autistic boy and the Kingdom of God - What do you teach someone like this?

This may have been the kind of bush that Moses saw burning
This video shows what an autistic and blind boy can do.

It should give us hope for those in our neighborhoods who have difficulties, and encourage care givers, too. 

Remember Moses at the burning bush? (The photo shows a bush in the dessert where he may have walked.)

Moses exclaimed, "Lord, I'm a person with stumbling, mumbling lips. I can't speak to the Pharaoh! I can't fulfill to let your people go!" (i.e. "How can I possibly be successful?)

And what did the Lord Almighty say ? "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight of makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD! Now, go! I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."

A prayer: "God, let me remember Christopher singing at the head of a 40 voice choir the next time I have a chance to chat with a disadvantaged person."

Click here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment